"The Modern Classic" Women's Blazer with Unique Hand Dyed Silk Cuffs
We've taken our The Modern Classic blazer and made it extra unique with hand dyed silk interior cuffs. Each blazer is one-of-a-kind with this multi-colored stained glass design. (We cannot promise what the color scheme of your cuffs will be; the fabric is multi-colored from muted to vibrant tones.)
- Deferred Payment Options: Purchase in 4 Payments
- Sewn to Order: We sew your blazer once you've made your purchase. This means we always have your size.
Colors: Navy, White
White: Organic Cotton (45%) blended with a fine, highly durable hemp thread (55%). This lovely fabric lends itself to a crisp yet soft garment;
- Navy: Hempcel®, a fine hemp thread (55%) blended with soft Lyocel (45%) - for a blazer you'll wear all the time.
- Fabric - Silk Cuffs: Hand dyed in the U.S. on soft Habotai Silk from China; we cannot take requests for specific colors; the stained glass effect contains multi-colors.
- Fabric - Lining: Solid Cupro in white or navy
- Free Ground Shipping within the contiguous United States
DESCRIPTION: Silk hand-dyed in the U.S. in beautiful stained-glass patterns which line the inside of the blazer's cuffs.
- Flattering A-Line design with princess seams
- Flared hem
- Two deep front slant pockets
- Two inside breast pockets (for IDs, airline tickets and passport)
- Matching cloth belt
- Three front buttons made from Corozo (with a spare sewn inside)
- A pop-up collar
- Back pleat for ease of movement
- Hemp fibers provide UV protection, are antimicrobial and highly durable
- Cupro lining (soft as silk and breathable)
- Sewn in the U.S.
- Fair Trade, Sustainable, Biodegradable
- Care: Dry Clean Only