Blazer - The Kate Women's Blazer with Silk Cuffs
Be unique and express your individuality with hand dyed silk cuffs. Each blazer is unique with this multi-colored stained glass design.
- Size Charts: Sizes 0 - 24 (U.S.)
- Deferred Payment Options: Purchase in 4 Payments
- Sewn to Order: We sew your blazer once you've made your purchase. This means we always have your size.
- Colors: Black, Navy, White
Fabric - Shell: Black / White; Organic Cotton (45%) blended with a fine, highly durable hemp thread (55%). This lovely fabric lends itself to a crisp yet soft garment;
Shell: Navy: Hempcel®, a fine hemp thread (55%) blended with soft Lyocel (45%) - for a blazer which softens over time.
- Fabric - Silk Cuffs: Hand dyed in the U.S. on soft Habotai Silk from China; we cannot take requests for the predominant colors of the silk.
- Fabric - Lining: Solid Cupro in black, white or navy
- Free Ground Shipping within the contiguous United States
DESCRIPTION: Silk hand-dyed in the U.S. in beautiful stained-glass patterns to line the inside of the blazer's cuffs.
- Flattering A-Line design with princess seams
- Flared hem
- Two deep front slant pockets
- Two inside breast pockets (for IDs, airline tickets and passport)
- Matching cloth belt
- Three front buttons made from Corozo (with a spare sewn inside)
- A pop-up collar
- Back pleat for ease of movement
- Hemp fibers provide UV protection, are antimicrobial and highly durable
- Cupro lining (soft as silk and breathable)
- Sewn in the U.S.
- Fair Trade, Sustainable, Biodegradable
- Care: Dry Clean Only