Connecticut Country Clothing
Blazer - The Kate Women's Blazer with Bespoke Personalized Linings
Our Signature Style with Bespoke Linings
**Our Guarantee: if in the first year you get an ink stain, or your adorable cat uses your blazer as a kneading blanket, just send it back and we'll repair it or replace it.
- Size Charts: Sizes 0 - 24 (U.S.)
- Deferred Payment Options: Purchase in 4 Payments
- Sewn to Order: We sew your blazer once you've made your purchase. This means we always have your size.
- Fabric - Shell: Black: Organic Cotton (45%) blended with a fine, highly durable hemp thread (55%). This is a lovely fabric which lends itself to a crisper looking garment.
- Fabric - Shell: Navy:: Lyocel (45%) blended with a fine, highly durable hemp thread (55%). This is a soft, fine fabric which becomes even more supple over time.
- Fabric - Lining: Bemberg Cupro (100%) Breathable, made from the extra fine cotton filaments which nest cotton seeds.
- Shipping: This blazer with its bespoke lining is a special order, and ships in approximately 2 weeks.
- Free Ground Shipping within the contiguous United States
"The Kate" Blazer is an effortless style which conveniently pairs with most anything in your closet. Pop-up the collar to frame your face; change your silhouette by tying the belt in the front, to the side or tie a bow in the back. A back pleat for ease of movement and two inside pockets for extra convenience.
- Flattering A-Line design with princess seams
- Flared hem
- Two deep front slant pockets
- Two inside breast pockets (for IDs, airline tickets and passport)
- Matching cloth belt
- Three front buttons made from Corozo (with a spare sewn inside)
- A pop-up collar
- Back pleat for ease of movement
- Hemp fibers provide UV protection, are antimicrobial and highly durable
- Bemberg Cupro lining (breathable)
- Sewn in the U.S.
- Fair Trade, Sustainable, Biodegradable
- Care: Dry Clean Only