03 - Kate Blazer - Cuffs & Colors
Our Layaway Plan, "Lay-Buy" powered by PayPal.
Blazer Colors: Navy, Black, Soft White (with solid color linings)
Contrast Linings Inside Cuffs:
In Stock: Multi-Colored "Stained Glass" Hand Dyed Silk for a one of a kind blazer.
Special Order Contrast Linings: Grey Paisley; Red Paisley; Dark Purple Polka Dots
Shipping of Special Order Blazers: We sew our blazers to order, and special lining orders ship in approximately ten (10) business days. We will do our best to expedite your order - but good things come to those who wait!
Solid Linings with Contrasting Cuffs
Inspired by Kate Hepburn, this women's blazer fuses form, function, and femininity. Polished dress casual, this blazer moves seamlessly from professional life to personal life - from the work week to the weekend.
Designed with craftsmanship tailoring and natural imported fabrics, this blazer is lightweight and breathable. Like all our blazers, it is fair trade, sustainable and as close to 100% biodegradable as we are able to achieve. This blazer is lined.
This Kate Blazer in either black or in white is made from a blend of certified organic cotton and hemp. This is a soft, lightweight breathable fabric with a traditional weave.
Our navy blazer is made from a blend of hemp and lyocell with a subtle linen-like weave. This is also a soft, lightweight breathable fabric which over time will become even softer.
Special features include:
- A pop-up collar to frame your face when you want to go chic;
- A matching cloth belt to change up your silhouette: tie in the front, to the side or in the back - or go without (it's removable);
- An A-line feminine drape to grace your curves (this is not a boxy blazer!);
- Two front slant pockets;
- Front closure with three buttons;
- Two inside breast pockets to stash your ID's, credit cards, passport and airline tickets;
- This version of the Kate Blazer comes with solid color linings through the body and a contrasting lining inside the cuffs, allowing you to individualize your blazer to your tastes. Imagine rolling up your cuffs to show a unique multi-colored "stain glass" silk, or keep it classic with paisleys or polka-dots.
- Imported fabrics
- Sewn in the U.S.
Our fabrics and buttons are fair trade, sustainable and biodegradable, allowing you to wear your socio and eco-values!
Dry Clean Only
You Have Styling Options