Connecticut Country Clothing
Blazer - The Kate Women's Blazer with Solid Linings
Our Signature Style
**Our Guarantee: if in the first year you get an ink stain, or your adorable cat uses your blazer as a kneading blanket, just send it back and we'll repair it or replace it.
- Size Charts: Sizes 0 - 24 (U.S.)
- Deferred Payment Options: Purchase in 4 Payments
- Sewn to Order: We sew your blazer once you've made your purchase. This means we always have your size.
- Colors: Black, Soft White
- Fabric - Shell: Organic Cotton (45%) blended with a fine, highly durable hemp thread (55%). This is a lovely fabric which lends itself to a crisper looking garment.
- Fabric - Lining: Cupro (100%) in solid colors. Soft as silk yet breathable like cotton. Made from the extra fine cotton filaments which nest cotton seeds. Our solid cupros are unique and especially supple.
- Shipping: Ships in approximately a week.
- Free Ground Shipping within the contiguous United States
"The Kate" Blazer is our signature style. Ease, effortless style and conveniently pairs with most anything in your closet. Pop-up the collar to frame your face; change your silhouette by tying the belt in the front, to the side or tie a bow in the back. A back pleat and two inside pockets.
- Flattering A-Line design with princess seams
- Flared hem
- Two deep front slant pockets
- Two inside breast pockets (for IDs, airline tickets and passport)
- Matching cloth belt
- Three front buttons made from Corozo (with a spare sewn inside)
- A pop-up collar
- Back pleat for ease of movement
- Hemp fibers provide UV protection, are antimicrobial and highly durable
- Cupro lining in solid colors (breathable)
- Sewn in the U.S.
- Fair Trade, Sustainable, Biodegradable
- Care: Dry Clean Only