BLAZER - The Kate Blazer - Solid Linings and Contrasting Cuffs
The Kate Blazer with Solid Linings and Contrasting Cuffs
Inspired by Kate Hepburn, this women's blazer fuses form, function, and femininity. This sophisticated lightweight casual blazer moves seamlessly with you from professional life to personal life - from the work week to the weekend.
Designed with old world craftsmanship tailoring, it is made with natural imported fabrics which are fair trade, organic/sustainable and biodegradable, while sewn in the U.S. This blazer is lightweight and breathable.
Special features include:
- A pop-up collar to frame your face when you want to go chic;
- Change up your silhouette by cinching your waist with the cloth belt: tie in the front, to the side or in the back - or go without (it's removable);
- An A-line feminine drape to grace your curves (this is not a boxy blazer!);
- Two inside breast pockets to stash your ID's, credit cards, passport and airline tickets;
- This version of the Kate Blazer comes with solid color linings but has the option to add a contrasting lining of our choice inside the cuffs, allowing you to individualize your blazer to your tastes. Imagine rolling up your cuffs to show a unique multi-colored "stain glass" silk, or one of our watercolor artwork patterns, or perhaps keep it classic with stripes, paisleys or polka-dots.
Blazers are perfect for layering, and they elevate most any outfit, from jeans with tees to that crisp cotton button up shirt with pencil skirt and heels. And our blazers provide you with the option to wear your ecological values.