The "Artist" Women's Blazer (Unique Artist Created Linings)
Be unique and express your individuality with cuff linings designed with hand dyed silk or full linings with original artwork printed on organic cotton sateen (with eco-printing).
- Deferred Payment Options: Purchase in 4 Payments
- Sewn to Order: We sew your blazer once you've made your purchase. This means we always have your size.
- Colors: Black, Navy
Fabric - Shell: Black; Organic Cotton (45%) blended with a fine, highly durable hemp thread (55%). This is a lovely fabric which lends itself to a crisper looking garment;
Shell: Navy: Hempcel®, a fine hemp thread (55%) blended with soft Lyocel (45%) - for a blazer which softens over time.
- Fabric - Lining: Certified Organic Cotton Sateen with watercolor artwork designs printed using eco-printing methods. Unique, breathable and wonderful next to the skin.
- Free Ground Shipping within the contiguous United States
DESCRIPTION: Unique artwork to express your individuality and your eco or socio-values. Choose our hand-dyed silk in a stained-glass design for inside your cuffs (comes with a solid color lining). Or - choose unique artwork created into a pattern. We commissioned artists to create water color artwork depicting various types of sea life to represent our sustainability mission. Our blazers are nearly 100% biodegradable. We have a collection of starfish, seahorses, sea shells, sand dollars and dolphins. If you don't see something on our site - ask and we'll run some designs by you.
- Flattering A-Line design with princess seams
- Flared hem
- Two deep front slant pockets
- Two inside breast pockets (for IDs, airline tickets and passport)
- Matching cloth belt
- Three front buttons made from Corozo (with a spare sewn inside)
- A pop-up collar
- Back pleat for ease of movement
- Hemp fibers provide UV protection, are antimicrobial and highly durable
- Organic Cotton Sateen lining (soft and breathable)
- Sewn in the U.S.
- Fair Trade, Sustainable, Biodegradable
- Care: Dry Clean Only